This service level agreement defines OIT responsibilities as well as client responsibilities with respect to web-based Room Scheduler.
Upon signing of this service level agreement, OIT will provide client access to the web-based room scheduler within 7 business days. If your unit has a time-sensitive request, please contact the Franklin OIT Helpdesk as quickly as possible. If your request cannot be completed any sooner than the 7 day turnaround, you will be contacted promptly with an explanation and a projected completion date.
Client is responsible for loading the following data into the system, and communicating with students on how to access the system.
- Creation of all classes, events, meetings, etc using the room being scheduled
- Creation of all slots, dates and times
- Upload of all student rolls
Features and Functions
The web-based room scheduler serves a single function - to enable reservation of seats in rooms for exams, events, meetings, etc when the groups are larger than the room capacity. Slots are spaced over several blocks of time to give all audiences access to the room.
How It Works
This is how the system works from a student perspective:
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Sign ups are restricted to individuals uploaded by client for particular scheduling block.
- Once an individual has reserved a slot, they may change their registration at any time. They simply select a new slot and it will override the previous reservation.
- They may also check their reserved time slot by going to the registration site. Registered times that are in the past will not show.
We charge an annual fee of $500 to all units using this room scheduler software. The billing year runs from July 1 - June 30. You will be billed a prorated amount if you begin using the system in any other semester besides Fall Semester.
URLs to Scheduler
- For students: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/chem_signup/
- For admins: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/chem_signup/admin
- For students: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/exam/
- For admins: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/exam/admin/
- For students: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/MED-EDS_group_advising/
- For faculty/instructors/TAs: https://www.franklin.uga.edu/MED-EDS_group_advising/admin
All use secure MyID authentication.