Franklin OIT provides faculty, staff, students, and colleagues information about Franklin OIT services along with self-help documentation and a knowledge base through the Self-Service Website.
Benefits of Service
- Single point of reference for information about Franklin OIT processes, procedures, policies, and other documentation
- Self-help documentation available so that individuals can address problems on their own or outside of available service hours
- Service catalog detailing the services that Franklin OIT offers, their benefits, and any associated cost or fees
Requesting Use and Support
The self service website is available publicly for anyone to use. It can be accessed by visiting kb.franklin.uga.edu. No login is required to view the self-service website.
UGA faculty, staff, or students who wish to report an issue with the self service website may do so in one of the following ways:
- Submit a ticket
- Email the helpdesk
- Call: 706-542-9900
Current Rates for Service
This service is available at no charge for any individual that accesses it.
- Utilize the self service website to familiarize themselves with Franklin OIT policies and service guidelines
- Report issues with the self service website or inaccuracies in the information provided
- Ensure the information provided on the self service website is up-to-date and relevant
- Maintain and support the systems and infrastructure that support the self service website
- Provide timely updates about the status of the self service website in the case of service interruptions
- Purchase and maintain associated licensing for the self service website