If you are UGA Faculty, Staff, or a Graduate Student you are eligible to license Adobe CC 2020 products on your personal computer. Please see the FAQ page for more information.
During the online instructional period in response to COVID-19 Adobe is extending licensing to undergraduate students as well. These instructions will temporarily apply to undergraduate students once licensing is in place. The licensing is currently extended only through May 31st.
- Uninstall any older versions of Adobe software. You will be installing version 2020.
Open your web browser and navigate to http://account.adobe.com.
Sign in using using your firstname.lastname@example.org email address, then click Company or School Account. You will be redirected to the familiar UGA Single Sign-On screen where you can enter your MyID and password.
You MUST use the format email@example.com on the first screen. You will not be able to log in using your alias email address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Adobe home page may look a bit different depending on your browser and if you've logged in previously but you should see your name displayed on the left side of the page. You will see the headings Profile, My plans, Common tasks, and Helpful resources.
- Click the "View and download my apps" link below the Common tasks heading.
- From there you'll be taken to the All apps page. Scroll through the list to find the program you'd like to install, then click the corresponding Download button.
- Click OK when the "Permission may be required" window appears and save the set up file.
- Run the set up file. It will open a browser window to authenticate your account.
- Install the software.
- Select your skill level.
- Select the closest description that fits you.
- Select who you are downloading the software for.
Install the software. Depending on your system resources, this may take a while.The Adobe CC app will also be installed. The Adobe CC App can not be uninstalled until all adobe products are removed from your computer. You can use the Adobe CC app to install other Adobe products, too. It looks nearly identical to the version you see in your web browser.