If Windows will not display a language properly or if you want to type in a certain language, you can add is as a preferred language using the steps below.
- In the Start menu, open Settings and go to Time & Language.
- Select Language in the left hand pane, then click "Add a preferred language" in the main window.
- Search for and select the language you want to add and click Next.
- If you want this language to be main display language for Windows, check "Set as my display language". Otherwise leave unchecked. Click Install.
- Once the language pack is finished installing, check to make sure that you can view the language properly or can type it using the language bar in the lower right hand side of the taskbar.
Note: For Asian languages, you may need to perform an extra step to complete the installation.
Open Portal Manager from the Start menu, find the package called "Asian language features", and click Install.